Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Tonight is gonna be a good night. It's Tuesday. Tuesday's = Glee. That is always good!!

In other news, I love being in the second trimester. I was off work yesterday and I managed to complete my to do list, that was a half of a notebook sheet of paper long, all by noon. It feels good to get stuff accomplished! I gave in and bought a maternity swim suit, I have a feeling it is going to come in super handy while I am massively routund during the 100 degree summer months.

This weekend we went shopping and went ahead and bought the toddler rails and conversion rails to a twin bed to grow with baby, while they were on sale. We also bought the mattress, finally! The room is really coming together. It is really exciting to walk past the nursery and see the progress as we prepare for baby C. It is still so weird to think, that we are going to have a whole new member of our family in about 13 weeks!

Chris is outside right now working on the shelf for the baby's room. This shelf is going to hold our diecast cars. Chris is determined to get it finished this week. I can't wait to see it on the wall, it is gonna look amazing!

Last Wednesday, I had a doctor's appt. He said I will do my glucose test at 30 weeks, and then after that it appears my appointments will come every two weeks. I can't believe we are already at that stage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment