Wednesday, June 2, 2010

28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks

Maternity clothes?: Some and some not.

Sleep: Lately I have been using the restroom about 4 times in a row right before bed in hopes that I won't wake up in the middle of the night. The last two nights, it worked. Before that, not so much. Having trouble getting comfortable at night now. Staying on my sides just makes my shoulders hurt, and I wake up when I am not comfortable. I have added another pillow the last 2 nights, it seems to have helped.

Cravings: Mexican food. Anything sweet but usually in the form of ice cream/yogurt. Lifewaters and Vitamin Waters.

Best moment this week: Feeling baby C move, all while thinking about my Grandmother's passing. Bittersweet.

Movement: Yep. He moves quite a bit, his jabs are getting much stronger.

Gender: Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails.

Labor Signs: None that I can tell.

Belly Button in or out? Still in. Wondering if it is going to stay?

What I miss: Being able to climb stairs without getting winded.

Weekly Wisdom: Always keep Zantac handy...the heartburn is ridiculous!

Milestones: Start of the 3rd trimester!!! 3 more months!

Favorite Moments: Chris and I working on finishing baby C's room, making progress and excitedly taking pictures of our progress, talking about what it is going to be like once he is here and discussing just how different life will be. Enjoying our time together "just us two".

**I am going to try to post a 28 week pictures with this soon...**

No comments:

Post a Comment