Friday, July 16, 2010

Shower #2

Tuesday night was my work shower. Abi and Traci threw me an amazing shower and LOTS of co-workers showed up, even Dr. Mac! I was overly showered with presents and they barely all fit in my car! It was held at Senor Tequila's near work, so we ate some yummy mexican food and then opened presents. It was so fun! Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures, but Nikki got a few before her camera died. Here are the few she got...



The *adorable* cake.




A close up of the OSU diaper cake!!





Me and Kerri, the creator of the awesome OSU diaper cake!!!





All of the loot. Baby C and I are definitely spoiled!! We got everything from sippy cups, to bottles, to sleep positioners, bibs, towels, a front carrier, rattles, teethers, formula, quilts, baby gym and the giraffe is a cute and very soft little rug for baby to lay on. So excited for baby C to arrive and use it all!

1 comment:

  1. Have you posted a picture of his room yet? Such fun pictures of your work showers.

    ReplyDelete