Friday, August 20, 2010

Last Day of Work...

Today is my last day of work before maternity leave. I am so excited to have the next three days off before baby comes! I feel like I have so much to do, but all I want to do is sit and do nothing. Too bad that isn't really an option. Although, I have been doing really well at it so far, I haven't even packed a hospital bag yet!

Yesterday was Dear Husband's birthday. He was so indecisive about what he wanted to do, he finally ended up deciding on eating some barbeque for dinner, and we had some fro yo for dessert. We got to hang out and talk just the two of us, it was nice. I will miss that, but am looking forward to the new changes that will come.

Funny story, DH (Dear Husband) was rubbing my feet for me last night and I noticed a cut on the underside of my right pinkie toe. So now, when I walk not only do I waddle, but there is a slight limp invovled. I am sure I look rather hilarious when moving, especially wearing the stripes I am wearing today. I am queen of the waddlers that's for sure!

I sent off some paperwork this morning for refinancing our house, hopefully we got most of that taken care of BB. (before baby). I am excited we are doing it, we are knocking a few years off of our loan, and for some reason that makes me super excited.

Well, that's really all I have for now. I must be productive on this last day!



Blue toenails, ready for baby boy!




She was super excited about the box that was my 'push present' that I got a few weeks early...love it!





Yet she doesn't know how much her world is going to be rocked...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see Baby C!! Praying for a safe and pain-free delivery!!

    LIOB

    ReplyDelete