Saturday, September 25, 2010

Product Review

Items that I LOVE during month one:

Itzbeen Timer - In fact, I used the timer on this to time my contractions before going to the hospital! It is a very handy little timer that helps you to keep track of diaper changes, feeding, sleep and nursing habits. Definitely a must for a sleep deprived Momma!

Bravado Nursing Tanks/Bras - SO COMFY! I love them. They were expensive, but very well worth it. They make a nursing/pumping Mom feel slightly more human. There is only one place in Tulsa that sells them, thank goodness they do! These tanks and bras were much better than any other brand I found.

AngelCare Monitor - I already mentioned this in my last post, but I can't even begin to describe how awesome it is. I would definitely recommend this over a baby video monitor, I mean a video is only good if you are going to stay awake and watch it, right? This monitor has a pendulum that swings on the display to let you know there is movement. The nice thing about this one is that if you choose you can put the movement sensor on a continual tick, so it makes a gentle noise while sleeping that you can hear to know that your baby is still breathing, if baby stops breathing after 15 seconds an alarm goes off. It also has temperature controls that tells if it is too hot or too cold in the room, as well as your usual audio monitor. I have been very impressed by this product!

Sleep Sheep - This little one needs noise to sleep. I love the little Sleep Sheep that has 4 different options for sounds and can be set to run for 43 minutes. Works like a charm!

The Giraffe Rug - I love this little rug. It is perfect for nap times, for sitting him on the floor to play on, photo shoots and so forth. We have gotten SO much use out of it! It is super soft as well, which is part of the reason why Pearl thinks that this is hers. She tries to lay on it all the time and doesn't get why she is always forced off of it. She still hasn't quite figured that out, in fact the other day Camden was napping on it and was covered and she grabbed a toy and ran all over him. Luckily he was sleeping hard enough that it didn't wake him.

Lastly, I will leave you with pictures of the rug, with my little froggy sleeping on it!



No comments:

Post a Comment