Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year, Thanksgiving takes on a whole new meaning for me. Don't get me wrong, I have always been thankful for everything that I have been blessed with, and have always counted myself as incredibly rich in these blessings. I have: my health, a wonderful family, caring friends, a house to live in, a car to drive, a job to help pay for these things, groceries in the pantry and spending money for clothes or different items be it necessities or just desires.

But, this year is different.

This year, Husband and I are part of our own brand spankin' new family. And it is AMAZING. I can't even find the words to describe it. Before my head hits the pillow at night, I always find myself whispering a prayer of thanks for this family of mine, namely being blessed with an amazing husband and a precious baby boy.

What did I do to deserve them? To deserve this incredible joy and happiness my son has brought me?

Nothing.

But, I couldn't be more thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment