Saturday, July 30, 2011

Boxers or Briefs?


These are my husband's new boxers. He was so excited to bust out his underwear that he bought a long time ago and left all packaged up in the closet. He said he needed a special occasion/reason to bring out the new stuff. I guess the other pairs falling apart wasn't a good enough reason, but going on vacation was! When he opened this plaid pair he got overly excited. He exclaimed, "I want to put these on right now, they are SO awesome!" and "I almost want to make a pillow case out of these bad boys!". I have never seen someone so excited about a pair of plaid underwear. I immediately washed and dried them and let him know he could wear them if he wanted. Much to my surprise he told me in such a serious tone that "those are vacation underwear". I guess he is serious about their importance!

What am I going to do with him?

1 comment: