Thursday, September 8, 2011

Birthday Party

I know I am SO behind because my baby has been a year for a few weeks now! And our party was BEFORE his actual birthday! Yikes! I hardly got to prepare for his birthday because we had just gotten back from Oz a week before, so it kinda just happened upon us. Because of this I didn't have much time to be sad that it was here and his first year was already over.

Anyhow, we had a joint birthday party with his two cousins. All the family stopped by to come to our joint swim party and to watch the babies eat cakes. So fun!! Here are a few pictures of our day.

{playing with the fan before the guests arrived. It was a hot hot day!!}

{me with the birthday babies!!}

{so many presents!!}

{swinging with abi}

{sunscreen was necessary!!}

{taking a break with Aunt Marcie}


{he still loves to "read" this card from Auntie. When it opens it hoots!}



{if I found this surprising - Christmas is going to be even better!!}

{party decorations- these are the monthly pictures that I took of Camden with his monkey!}

{with Grandpa}

Well this is all for part one, I took too many pictures to put in one post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment