Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Summer List: Revisited.

Well, now that summer is coming to a close, I thought it would be fun to revisit my summer list that I posted about here.

So, here it is. I will cross out the ones I happened to achieve.

1. Take Little C swimming, and actually get IN the pool. Those of you that know me know that I tend to hover around the edges. Sometimes the water is so cold!
2. Take Pearl swimming. did this one WEEKLY
3. Visit Missy. wheee!!
4. Celebrate Little C's first birthday, on a nifty little budget. So Fun!!!
5. cook out often.will get a few more in before it's too cold too! Little C loves some smoked sausage
6. thrift store shop for odds and ends so I can do a few DIY projects.
7. Sleep in ONE DAY. That's it. ONE. DAY. Dare I say that I got at least two days??
8. See one movie IN the theater.
9. Make homemade ice cream. I didn't actually do this myself. Husband made it once, but I can't cross it off because of that!
10. Get a tan. Farmers tan. But close enough!!!

I'd say overall? Pretty good. I am impressed. I had forgotten about this list, until I was looking back at my previous posts and came across it. Much to my surprise, most of these were completed! I did do a few DIY projects myself, but it was for birthday party related stuff, so I am not sure if it counts.

Now I better start working on my fall list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment