Sunday, October 23, 2011

Faces.

The Paper Mama

The challenge this week at Paper Mama is Faces. I don't always plan to enter or participate, but I happened to snap a picture this past week of Camden in his fussy mood. He's finally cutting his two top teeth and it has been a bit of a rough go around here. Sleepless nights came back to visit and this time is was NOT because of the ears or any other sickness, so I know it was teeth!

Here is the shot.

Maybe it's my imagination but I swear I can see his lumpy gums under his lip. Poor guy.

Here are a few other pics that I considered using in the running....
GO POKES!!

This is the cute little face I get when he wants something. In fact, I took this shooting down towards my feet. The little munchkin has his arms wrapped around my legs and he usually begs to be picked up or fed whatever it may be that I am eating. I love that feeling of having a little one run to your legs and cling to them. Priceless.

I had a cute picture of Pearl too, but now I can't find it. I'll work on that.

1 comment: