Saturday, November 5, 2011

Poor Little Lion...


The cutest lion I ever did see! This was the best photo I took of him in his Halloween costume because we were feverish and went to bed early on Halloween. He spent Wednesday/Thursday at home because of sickness and was back at daycare Friday, acting fine. I had grand plans to put him in his costume this weekend and take some more pictures.

Well, boyfriend decided to get sick AGAIN Friday night. He proceeded to throw up his dinner which was spaghetti and strawberries for dessert. Lemme tell ya, that was pink. And stinky. We were up all night dry heaving and throwing up. Poor thing. We were just barely asleep when the Earthquake hit. That's right! Oklahoma where we are known for our tornadoes, has felt the earth move under our feet more times in the past year than I have in my entire life. (This is the second earthquake of this size in a year!) I think they said it was a 4.7.

Anyway, we spent most of today sleeping, eating crackers, and drinking Pedialyte. Fingers crossed that we are on the mend so we can play in our Halloween costume a little more!

Linking up with the Paper Mama!

The Paper Mama

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, look at that face!!! absolutely adorable

    www.thebabyloves.com

    ReplyDelete