Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt at School!

I have been super busy around these parts, which explains my lack of posting in the blog world.

Last week was not only my birthday weekend, but Easter weekend, AND I worked. This past weekend we went to Texas for a quick Nascar race shindig. So I haven't had much spare time to type.

I suppose I should start at the beginning so that means Easter. The day before Good Friday, Camden had Easter celebrations at school. I am so lucky that I was able to rearrange my group times so I could make it over there to take pictures and help him hunt eggs. It means so much to me to be able to be a working parent, yet to be able to attend the important events really make it so I can have the best of both worlds. Hopefully things will continue to be that flexible. Anyways the kids were so cute, picking up their eggs. I'll post a few.




{I'm supposed to do...what again?}

{Look what I found, Mom!!}

{Telling me something important about his eggs}

{laughing after telling me that something important :)}

{Camden and his close bud behind him (in yellow) after the hunt. They are each other's shadows!}

I got some good pictures of my little man in action, which I was super surprised that he was able to follow my directs with me hiding behind the camera. Love my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment