Saturday, April 7, 2012

Photo Challenge: Favorite from March

It is incredibly hard for me to pick my favorite photo from this month. I sure have some adorable shots from this month. For me it is a tie. It's between this one:



And this one:

The first one means so much to me, because Camden is sitting on the lap of my almost 94 year old Granddaddy. The fact that he has a Great Granddaddy to take pictures with is beyond amazing. Camden humored me and sat in his lap for quite a bit when we went to go visit, and I got quite a few shots of the two of them. Honestly? That made my week.

The other picture that I love is the second one. His face says it all in that shot, and he's pointing right at me. That tow headed boy with those chubby cheeks, blue eyes and little hands pointing at me, makes me mushy. I'm so lucky that he's mine!


Linking up with the Paper Mama for her photo challenge.
The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Aw a lovely photgraph memory there :)

    Come stop by our Baby Photo Link Up on a Wednesday x x

    ReplyDelete