Friday, May 4, 2012

Random Fridayness

Wow this week was buuuusy. It was one of those weeks where I barely felt like I could catch my breath. There was just so much stuff to do! I feel like I was productive, so that is an added bonus. 

Camden has continued to be a fussy pants for the past two weeks at swim lessons. It's getting ridiculous. I don't know how to fix that, or why he's doing it. Unless it's the fact that he wants to be independent, and he can't yet. Only a few more weeks little C, and mommy will stick floaties on you and let you at it.

He's teething, so that isn't so fun either. He has ONE molar that is left to pop through. Which means there is only 8 to go! He has been a bit of a mess lately at school, trying to bite and at one point even being successful. I have nicknamed him 'Fangs'. I can't wait til that last tooth pops through and maybe he will quit trying to bite. He definitely hears us when we tell him no, since he repeats "no no bite" all the time. I guess it isn't sinking in. (pun intended).

Today was his last day in his current room at daycare. He is more than ready to move up and I'm excited for him to go. But at the same time, it is incredibly sad. Not only did he attach himself to his teachers in his room, but I did too! I am going to miss running into them daily, and sharing their stories, and making silly jokes. Its time to meet new friends, but I'm still so sad! The girls wrote Camden and I the sweetest note, I was glad I waited until I left to read it. I was crying in my car at the stoplight! It will be a perfect addition to his memory book. I know they were equally as attached, you'd think we were breaking up or something. Or you'd think Camden was graduating high school with the way we were all getting sentimental. :)

Camden on his last day in Weebles. Bittersweet!


So back to the whole teething thing. He was up the other night screaming for an hour, refusing to go to sleep. Nothing could console him either. When he finally passed out, I breathed a sigh of relief. But I don't know what took him so long to go to sleep! In that hour he did manage to climb out of his bed again, and pitter patter down the hall while upset. Neither Husband or I could bring ourselves to reprimand him, he was so incredibly pitiful. I'm afraid we may be moving into toddler bed time before we know it. I don't know if I am ready for that either! That is a transition I am definitely nervous about! Suggestions are definitely welcome!

Well, that's all I have for now. Since this week really wore on me, it is time to hit the sack so I have enough energy to get through the weekend without a nap. It doesn't appear naptime is going to fit into Mommy's schedule this weekend! Have a good one friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment