Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7 little moments


Random moments from the past week: If you follow me on instagram you have already seen these. My apologies! :)

He reached over to hold my hand. LOVE it.

Braums was short on the letter 'R' and for some reason I find it hilarious.

I went to get CEUs on Saturday. We spent a good 4 hours learning local gangs and their colors, signs, dress, slang, graffiti and how we as therapists can encourage a different lifestyle. Really enjoyed it and it was super super informative.

I saw this on my run the other evening. He didn't make it, but was so pretty.

My passenger seat driver.

Feeling the rain with Dad.

Swimming all on his own. When did he get so big? Just nuts I tell you.

And there you have it. I'll try and not use only previously instagrammed photos next time! 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment