Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Continued baby blogging

It's gonna be post heavy around here for a few days so I can catch up. Enjoy!!


December 11th

Been staying busy again around these parts. Camden had RSV end of last week and of course he shared that nasty head cold with me, so I have been clogged up/feeling horrible for the past 4 days or so. Hopefully it will pass soon, as I have had about enough of this! Plus, there's still Christmas shopping to do! I feel tired, of course being pregnant and having nasty sinus stuff is probably the main culprit for that. I'm hungrier in the mornings, that is definitely changing. I used to wait to eat breakfast, that just ain't happening now!

Camden is starting to feel better and Chris is starting to feel sick. :( We have a very busy weekend planned this weekend. Not only do I work all weekend but we have Lifegroup on Friday and Saturday is Chris' work party and we will probably go to that after we hit up church. Busy, busy. When are we going to get that Christmas shopping done?

Services at church have been amazing. I love Christmastime and the songs. So good! We are going to multiple Christmas services. Why not? We are going to volunteer at some too.

I'm thinking I should start telling people at work soon that I'm pregnant. Maybe in a couple weeks.

That's really all I can think of for now. Here's a survey I did to pass some time. :)


How far along?: 10 weeks 3 days or something.

Total weight gain/loss: I don't know. I haven't really been keeping track, but up a few pounds so far.

Maternity clothes?: Not yet. Just making do with tighter pants for now, or rigging with a hair tie.

Sleep: Fine, just waking up some nights to pee. Can't complain though. At least, not yet.

Best moment of the week: Realizing I go to the doctor next week, hopefully I'll get to meet the new guy this time!

Movement: Not yet.

Food Cravings: Salty foods. Chili pies. Hot dogs. A cheeseburger sounds soooo good right now!

Gender: No idea.

Belly Button: Still there!

What I miss: nothing really. Maybe my pants fitting comfortably? But that's inevitable.

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment. Finding out the gender in two appointments!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat too many beans. It was just really painful on my stomach.

Milestones: None really. Unless you count that I already had my first appointment!

Big C Update: We asked him again the other day if he wanted a brother. He said "not a brother" so we asked him if he wanted a sister. He said "not sister either!". So, it's going swimmingly. :) I think he'll start to get it later. We can only hope!

Finished up with a hair tie rigging picture for my dignity! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment