Friday, April 19, 2013

29 weeks: A Survey

How far along?: 29 weeks.

Maternity clothes?: Pants yes. Tops, still a mixture but mostly yes.

Sleep: yes please! I'm always tired. Some nights waking up to pee, other nights waking up before my alarm having to pee so bad it hurts. 
 
Best moment of the week: Going to the doctor at 28 weeks, 3 days. Finding out that 2.0 has flipped and is no longer breech. Finding out that the intense pain in my left side is no big deal, and to deal with it. That means it's of no concern, so that's good! Hearing that I start coming for appointments every two weeks. ALREADY? We don't have a name picked out!!! Seeing 2.0's adorable little face on the u/s. Lordy he's cute, if I do say so myself.

Movement: Yes. I swear he flipped the night before my appointment because my kicks were still realllllly low the entire previous day.
 
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular these days. Not like before.

Gender:  Doctor said, "He definitely has a penis".

Belly Button: Still popped out a little at the top.

What I miss: Walking normal, turning in bed without having to wake up from my sleep, clothes fitting, not weighing this much in general.

What I am looking forward to: Hearing results of glucose test, seeing 2.0 again in two weeks, and meeting this character!

Weekly Wisdom: It can be really stressful switching insurances with 10 weeks to go in pregnancy. Just sayin'.  As of May everything will have changed, since Husband is switching jobs. It's a LOT of work!

Milestones: Glucose test, THIRD TRIMESTER!!
 
Big C Update: He's so cute. Sharing toys with baby brother, insisting on giving him hugs and overall just being sweet. I hope it's not such a shock when he really does arrive. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks baby brother is going to stay inside forever! I do have a cute video where I asked him if he wanted to say anything to baby brother and he said "come out!". We read his "I'm going to be a big brother book" the other night and he insisted on sleeping with it. We had to go back in after he was asleep and put it up so he wouldn't wake up with a dent in his forehead. 

My 28 week belly, courtesy of Husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment