Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter and Birthday...

Easter was a blast around these parts. The weather was gorgeous after a cold and rainy spurt so that made it extra enjoyable! Camden had his usual egg hunt at school followed by an Easter Party. He was so excited to do both. While hunting the eggs he cheated like a Sooner and ran ahead of his pals. Once his basket was full he was all "I got plenty of eggs, Mom". So adultish!

On Good Friday Daddy and Camden stayed home and played and went to Lowes, while I worked. We did church on Saturday which gave us Sunday morning to ourselves. We worked on our garden and planted a bunch of strawberries on Easter morning and that afternoon we went over to Chris grandparents house where we had a Mexican pot luck and hunted Easter eggs again with the kiddos. It was so much fun, C had a great time with his cousins!

I can't believe how fast time is going.

Today is my birthday, already!

Nothing exciting planned. I slept in. I'm going to take baptism pictures tonight at church. I was going to go shopping, but that sounds like too much work. Hopefully catching up on extra snuggles with my boys later! I had two other photo shoots this weekend which involved lots of squatting. So, very sore! Hence, the shopping is too much work. ;)

Hope you all have a fantastic day!




No comments:

Post a Comment