Monday, May 6, 2013

Pregnancy Survey : 31 weeks.

How far along?: 31 weeks

Maternity clothes?: Pants yes. Shirts, still varies. Mostly, yes!

Sleep: Waking up once or twice to pee, but it could be worse. So far, not bad. Getting harder to get in and out of bed for sure though.
Best moment of the week: Feeling C 2.0 move. It's about time, he's a pretty lazy/quiet baby. I'm finally noticing him move a little bit more. Going back to see him again, getting his measurements.  He's officially moved back into the breech position. Actually more transverse. His head is up on my right side, his rear towards the left and his feet down low. Silly kid. He measures at about 3 lbs and 10oz, which is 49th percentile. Because he was facing my spine -  I didn't get any cool pictures of him which is my favorite part. That little stinker. Already living up to his last name - fitting right on in with the stubbornness of the family! ;) The doctor told me to "have a little talk with him" about turning. I guess he must not realize - that I already know that won't do any good. Haha. If he's anything like the rest of his family he will turn and stay put when he pleases! ;)


Movement: He still doesn't move much. Camden would have been using my bladder as a trampoline by now. This time around I'll have to lay on my back and push on him to see if he is still interested in moving! Funny I say he doesn't move much, but apparently he does if he flipped himself back to the breech position...
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular.

Gender:  Male. Gonna have me two little boys!

Belly Button: Stretched and a little pokey outtie at the top. It's weird like that.

What I miss: Sleeping all night, sleeping on my belly, walking normal. Being able to workout harder without losing my breath so easily!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little boy, getting through the next 9 weeks!


Weekly Wisdom: It really hit me this week that I have about 2 months until I meet this little character. I'm learning to appreciate and savor the moments of pregnancy because this is likely my last! I won't feel that kicking again in my belly that startles me when falling asleep, or being able to poke and feel something hard in my belly - we all know that afterwards when you poke it's nice and squishy!

Milestones: Down into the single digits when counting weeks. That's crazy talk!
Big C Update: He's at such a fun age. Talking and learning and growing. He talks about sharing his baby swing with baby brother and he will take the bigger swing that he calls "Daddy's swing". He talks all about sharing with Baby Brother and being a Big Brother.  I can't help but wonder how much of that he really gets though. He still wants to name baby brother "Come out" or "Candy Cane". Not sure where he gets this stuff!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete